Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Something to Do

The Garfield Park Conservatory is hosting an art exhibition that they're calling Niki in the Garden. There's a web site with more information. About a month ago, I was looking for specific events at the Conservatory to give me an excuse to visit. I pass the Conservatory on a regular basis when we're dropping my daughter off at her bus stop. I just need to schedule some time to go.

Scheduling time seems to be the catch, though. I'm probably juggling too many things already between school, work, and home, but I still want to take advantage of the many venues and events throughout Chicago over the summer. I rode my bike to work today, yesterday, and a couple times last week, and I'm going to register for the 'Bike the Drive' at the end of this month, which is the weekend after I'll be in Atlanta for my 10-year college reunion. In June, I'm planning to participate in the 'Bike to Work' week, which I'm gearing up for now. Of course, there's the Taste of Chicago at the end of June, the next Harry Potter movie and the last book in mid July, my wife is due the first week of August, and I'm planning to take a class during summer school. However, there will be plenty of weekends to fill up with the other various events and restaurants in Chicago.

Post a Comment

0 Comments: