Friday, July 29, 2005

"Green" Bullets?

You know, we want to be able to kill people, but we don't want people to die because of it.

Lead or Tungsten, it doesn't seem to matter. According to this Chicago Tribune article, the Army's efforts to limit lead contamination at training bases resulted in the development of "green" bullets that would not leach into the ground and contaminate ground water. Hey, I'll give them credit for trying, but the possibility that the tungsten bullets could speed up the process of existing lead to contaminate ground water is very hard to overlook.

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael:

My name is Geoff and I own a couple buildings in East Garfield Park and West Garfield Park. Everything I have has been completely gutted and rehabbed. New central air and heat. New kitchens and baths. Really, everything is new. I am looking for some good people to take care of my property at rents below the market. Do you know anyone who is looking for a beautiful apartment for cheap rent?

Please give me a call if you do!
Geoff 773-988-9450

8:47 AM